Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Fail at blogging.

Okay... so my resolution to update more is kind of failing :(

I haven't really been posting because I have been waiting to scan a bunch of stuff I have, but it just hasn't been happening. I've recently started doing little Transformers reviews on Youtube, and somehow that really took off and seems be taking up some time. Not to mention school :( I'm currently trying to swing my priorities back to updating this blog and drawing, without ignoring the TF community. Once school is over, the balance should shift to something a little better, and my art and sketches and animation and such will go back to number 1 on my list.

While it's nothing new, I'll leave you guys with some stuff from a project my friend and I were playing around with.

No comments: