Monday, June 20, 2011

Another Summer Drawing Dump

I'm going to apologize right off the bat for the jumbledness of this post. Just a big mish mash of drawings from the past week or two!

Trying to get back into the swing of drawing from life! So I spent one morning sketching my dogs.
I was watching/listening to Hairspray. I think 60's dresses are incredibly cute.


I told myself I would try not to post fanart here too often, but I liked this so I thought I'd throw it in this post. ...Anyone read Homestuck?
A "What I Wore Today" ...from like 5 days ago.
And finally, some Squidboy stuff. Some sketches and two paintings!


Sorry for the overall randomness of this post! Hope everyone is having a great summer!

2 comments:

Jez Tuya said...

These sketches are fantastic! *rushes home to draw*

Sang Lee said...

your squidboy stuff looks amazing!